Anthem Business Information Developer Consultant (129644) in Andover, Massachusetts
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Business Information Developer
Work location – open to anywhere in the US (work from home eligible if needed)
Primary duties may include, Salesforce configuration including but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with business analysts and Technical Services team to implement solutions on the Salesforce platform and partner applications.
- Design, develop, and document solutions and design patterns that solve challenges unique to our ever-changing environment.
- Performs product design and development tasks of a low to moderate complexity which require research and analysis.
Ability to understand system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, functional testing, debugging, and documentation.
3-6 years Salesforce experience
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on and in-depth experience with Objects, Fields, Workflow, Configuration, Developing and Deploying changesets, Process Builder, etc.
- Salesforce.com configuration and application design skills including working knowledge of Salesforce Communities.
- Candidate should have at least one of the following salesforce certifications System Administrator, App Builder, Platform Developer 1
Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues
Required education :
Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience & Education
Salesforce configuration: 4 years
Agile: 3 years
Required license or certification:
System Administrator minimum, App Builder (desired)
/ Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Title: Business Information Developer Consultant (129644)
Requisition ID: 129644