Schneider Electric Cloud Architect – Smart Buildings in Andover, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition and development of the offer
- Mentor and lead the technical development - individuals and teams
- Deliver project roadmap on-time, communicating clearly with team, management and stakeholders
- Plan, organize and drive software development project in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Architect software solutions while determining limitations and compatibilities between subsystem
- Create technical requirements and software design specifications
- Support and influence the team culture of being customer centric and continuously improving
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation
- Challenge and advocate for the right outcomes with data, conviction and diplomacy
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
3+ years of hands-on technical management experience.
6+ years of software engineering experiences building and shipping high performance and scalable solutions
Previous experience with building on Azure or other Cloud solutions
Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns
Experience in Big Data management: SQL/NOSQL, Reporting and Analytics
Technical depth and knowledge of mobile devices, applications and technologies
Ability to drive technical decisions across teams
Experienced agile practitioner
Demonstrates the ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
Technical leadership, planning and execution skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:*_https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY_*.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Andover
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003F8I