Centene Corporation Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in Bedford, Massachusetts
Position Purpose: Lead product quality verification by coordinating test planning, product analysis and technical artifacts analysis. Coordinate and develop manual and automated test cases, execute tests, and gather reports summarizing results.
- Lead development and execution of manual and automated tests using appropriate tools, implementation artifacts and requirements to report defects for specific product and subsystem functions
- Develop testing strategies for product releases
- Create automated test cases that reduce testing cycle time
- Analyze, review and summarize results from automated tests, reporting anomalies into defect tracking database
- Tract defect status for assigned product areas, verifying resolutions for all defects for an assigned project
- Enforce quality standards during test case life cycle and recommend process improvements in test case creation and execution
- Participate in internal and cross functional code and design reviews
- Protect assets by ensuring that all project and individual work is stored appropriately in the proper repository in compliance with department standards
- Complete projects by planning, organizing, monitoring and reporting on assignments
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information to include accurate data for project reporting as well as a weekly personal status report
- Lead sub teams and drive their results
Knowledge/Experience: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field. 5 years of quality assurance life cycle experience. Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of quality assurance and testing process, structure and documentation. Experience testing health care software products, automation scripting and quality center. Experience with database testing, SQL and server experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Quality Assurance
Requisition ID: 1064948