Dell Software Quality Senior Engineer - Automation & Manual testing in Bedford, Massachusetts
Must Have Skill Set
• 6+ years of experience in testing of enterprise products.
• Has good hands-on experience on functional and non-functional testing.
• Excellent debugging skills on applications developed on .Net/C# language.
• Sound technical knowledge in understanding the issues from field and able to replicate in-house.
• Experience in coming with test strategy, test design and maintain test cases in test repositories.
• Exposure to API testing.
• Experience in writing automation test cases in C++/C#.
• Experience in python or other scripting languages.
• Strong Problem solving skills & Analytical ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
Desired Skill Set
• Exposure to security products & secure product development lifecycle
• Experience in endpoint protection domain would be a definite plus.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Engineering - Software
400 - SECURITY
US - Massachusetts - Bedford