Dell Software Senior Engineer - C#, .Net in Bedford, Massachusetts
Must Have Skill Set
• 6+ years of experience in product development.
• Excellent debugging skills
• Minimum 2+ years of working experience/Fixing bugs on Windows Forms application.
• Minimum 2+ years of working experience using c# programming language
• Working experience of MVC is desirable.
• Sound knowledge of MSSQL is required.
• Strong Problem solving skills & Analytical ability.
• Excellent Communication skills & Presentation skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment & fast paced product development environment.
Desired Skill Set
• Exposure to security products & secure product development lifecycle
• Experience in endpoint protection domain would be a definite plus.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Engineering - Software
400 - SECURITY
US - Massachusetts - Bedford