Centene Corporation Technical Consultant in Bedford, Massachusetts
Position Purpose: Works with the project team and implementation engineering team to lead customers through all technical aspects of enterprise care management software implementation.
- Supports scope definition and reviewing statements of work in support of enterprise care management software projects
- Leads cross-functional teams in the design and documentation of overall solution architecture that leverages Casenet solution interfaces.
- Drives the creation of hardware and software environment sizing specifications based on understanding of application infrastructure needs and client usage
- Installs, configures and validates deployment of Windows based distributed enterprise business applications and conducts customer training
- Works with project managers to develop and maintain project schedules and ensures associated technical activities and tasks are completed
- Deliver technical integration and interface capabilities presentations to key customer business and technical stakeholders
- Work with technical teams to create TruCare standards based (XML, X12, Web Services) data mapping and interface specifications
- Supports customers technical testing activities by leading complex troubleshooting and data analysis efforts to ensure timely resolution. Documents all identified technical issues ensuring escalations are appropriately addressed
- Develops comprehensive deployment plans to ensure smooth go-live of TruCare functionality
- Proactively identifies and drives adoption of improvements to the TruCare implementation delivery processes and artifacts
Education/Experience: Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience. 3 years equivalent experience. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, XML data interfaces and web services. Technical project leadership, system integration and solution architecture/design experience. Healthcare and software development experience or experience in a regulated industry preferred.
SQL Database, XML, LDAP, Client facing experience
Data Integration, enterprise application experience
System Architecture experience
Requirements analysis experience
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Information Technology
Requisition ID: 1054728