Accenture Asset Management MC Manager - NE in Boston, Massachusetts
Title: Asset Management MC Manager - NE Location: USA-Northeast Job Number: 00493348
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client and Market career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As a Manager in the Asset Management practice, you will be responsible for:
• Demonstrating a broad understanding of industry concepts and disciplines to identify gaps and opportunities for driving efficiencies
• Assessing risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for clients
• Managing small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Using considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
• Managing analysis data quality reporting and recommendations
• Interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Supporting business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
• Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
• 5 years of industry experience or equivalent knowledge of the asset management industry (i.e., back and middle office operations, investment technology, compliance, etc.)
• Capable of working independently with limited oversight
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Previous management consulting, conversion, and project management experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree required, CPA and/or MBA a plus**
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to contribute to a team-oriented environment Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Management Consulting