Accenture Automation Project Manager L8 in Boston, Massachusetts
Title: Automation Project Manager L8 Location: USA Job Number: 00496445
Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Automation Project Manager
Location: USA – 50% travel needed
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution.
Job Description Overview:
The Robotic Process Automation, RPA Agile Program and Project Manager is responsible for medium size RPA implementation projects or programs. Those projects and programs can be aligned to a client mobilization, portfolio of technology investment initiatives or other special programs. Following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for delivering the desired outcomes and value of a project program. These goals will be achieved leveraging our global network, working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge and resources.
Travel 50% amongst offices to manage automation implementations
Understands and manages client and other program stakeholder expectations and business outcomes
Manages overall efforts of design, development, test, and deployment for automations in alignment with project schedule.
Leads and/or participates in various types of client interviews, meetings or workshops to define and design automation solutions & business outcomes
Manage & keep regular status report, issues/risk log for project, and report escalations to leadership
Manage project budget, forecasts, & resource staffing of project
Ensures open, productive, motivating atmosphere within the project team
• Minimum 3 years of experience with managing programs, projects, and teams
• Minimum 3 years of experience with working with offshore teams
• Minimum 3 years of experience Understanding of Automation & completion of RPA overview training once onboarded.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience at working with client and account leads to analyze issues and risks and work through approach and strategy to resolve or mitigate
• Minimum of 5 years of experience within business process outsourcing/shared service center and supporting technology teams.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong coaching and project management skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Bachelor degree or higher in the discipline of Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Program, Project & Service Mgmt