State Street Business System Analyst, Assistant Vice President in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Business Systems Analyst Consultant, AVP will perform systems analysis for various Risk and Regulatory projects. This individual will liaise with the project sponsors, stakeholders, external vendors and other divisions within State Street to ensure the delivery of quality products within the expected timeframes. This individual must demonstrate subject matter understanding, ability to perform systems analysis, and create documentation that ensures that our development solutions are successfully implemented. This individual must be able to work under minimal direction while keepingmanagement and team members apprised of issues and project status.
- Simultaneously contribute to multiple projects and liaise with project managers, application managers, business managers & the engineering team members
- Work on virtual project teams that frequently include team resources from two or more global locations – Boston, India and China
- Develop and maintain business and technical solution documentation
- Coordinate plans with the various stakeholders
- Work within project schedules and expectations
- Strong communication skills with an ability to facilitate communication between internal and external resources both locally and off-shore
- Mentor less experienced staff on roles and responsibilities of project management
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and balance priorities across simultaneous assignments
- Self-starter with a desire to overcome obstacles and deliver
- Familiarity with Trading Products and Risk Management Principals
- Proven analytical skills to interpret business and functional requirements
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Software Development Framework
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products including MS Project
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology with 3-5 years as a hands-on software analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Business System Analyst, Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 170863
Full/Part Time: Full FTE