Randstad Business Systems Analyst in Boston in Boston, Massachusetts
Business Systems Analyst in Boston
date posted:Thursday, September 7, 2017
Keys to this Position
1. Communication skills. This is an internal client facing role and strong communication and relationship skills are needed. They will be meeting and presenting to investment professionals.
2. We are seeking a systems analyst with 6 plus years of experience. Must have a strong financial services background and have experience gathering and writing requirements along with data analysis.
3. Analytical rigor: We are seeking an analyst with strong analytical capability. Able to work with large volumes of data, able to problem solve. Able to write clear, concise and complete functional specifications.
4. Fixed Income domain knowledge/Financial Markets. The role will be focused on Fixed Income Research, and baseline domain knowledge is required. Knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal, Perform (Municipal data), Intex (Structured Product data) experience would be a big +.
5. Technical skills - Must be strong with SQL - ability to write queries. Must be good with Excel (pivot tables and formulas), should be able to get data and implement formulas for quick prototype.
6. Organization. The role is in a fast moving environment and an ability to be organized and proactively follow-up is a must to operate effectively.
The team is working to expand the Credit Research platform to expose Municipal, Structured Product and Bank Loan data.