State Street C#/.Net Developer, Assistant Vice President in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
State Street Global Markets is looking for an experienced C# .NET software developer with 6+ years of experience to work on a dynamic team in the Currency Management space.
The candidate will work closely with business and QA partners to gather requirements, groom, and develop code using an Agile Scrum development methodology.
The candidate must have strong coding, design, and analysis skills. Additionally the candidate must have:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics.
- 6+ years’ experience developing .NET based solutions using C#.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS, preferably Oracle, with in-depth knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL and stored procedures.
- Experience with the MSDN tool set, especially Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with source control systems like Clear Case and/or GitHub.
- Excellent problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in FX in Financial Services a strong plus.
- Experience with ReactJS and Java a strong plus.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: C#/.Net Developer, Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 170301
Full/Part Time: Full FTE