State Street DataGX Implementation Manager, Global Exchange, Vice President in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
State Street Global Exchange’s “Data-as-a-Service” platform, DataGX(SM), lets you load, enrich and aggregate investment data. Clients’ will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings. This platform reflects State Street’s years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies.
Reporting to the Head of Client Implementations - DataGX in Boston, MA the Program Manager - Client Implementations is responsible for providing leadership, end to end program management and oversight of client implementations. This includes pre-sales, due diligence, onboarding and implementation activities, policies, and practices.
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule
- Act as a client-facing program manager on large, complex implementation projects to ensure a smooth transition as the relationship begins
- Leads the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of large, strategic clients ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Defines standard product/implementation scoping documentation. Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Documents all custom client requirements, works with product management, technology and service management teams to define technical and process solutions to deploy custom scope, and ensures smooth knowledge transfer from sales to implementation team.
- Works with other project managers and specialists to ensure timely and accurate delivery of standard and custom scoped objectives. Ensures Implementation, delivery and development timelines are met.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions and implements project changes and interventions to achieve project goals
- Provide feedback to internal team and development regarding process and product
- As workflow dictates oversight and completion of individual RFPs and the implementations of new strategic clients
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for managing client expectations
- 7+ Years in Program Management Experience in Financial Services
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Highly collaborative and flexible. Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization, including leadership.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically to solve complex problems. High results orientation and strong collaborator
- Significant experience leading business programs and planning initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, communication, managerial, motivational, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills. Rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building and clear expectation setting and communications for clients as well as teams and members.
- Strong team management and leadership experience
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: DataGX Implementation Manager, Global Exchange, Vice President
Job ID: 167659
Full/Part Time: Full FTE