Hire IT People, LLC Derivatives Business Analyst in boston, Massachusetts
Derivatives Business Analyst
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
4 years ago
Derivatives Business Analyst (Summit, Calypso, Fundur,
Murex, OR GMI)
- As a business analyst, the individual will collaborate closely with business
and technology customers in the implementation of end to end solution for the
new business initiative started in Global Markets.
- This role will be responsible for defining and maintaining multiple
project streams/sub-streams that are common in an Agile process.
This role will:
- Understand Trading/Operational/Risk flow setup in Calypso for OTC
- Be able to anticipate stakeholders requirements and articulate the objectives
and priorities of the business.
- Facilitate the business prioritization of feature requests and break these
requests into small deliverables.
Provide documentation as necessary in the development lifecycle.
Work closely with QA and developers to ensure that practical solutions are
provided on a regular basis.
6 - 8 years of experience in a Business/Systems analyst role.
Working knowledge in one or more Vendor Products like SUMMIT, CALYPSO, FINDUR, MUREX, GMI or
any other platforms handling OTC Derivative products.
Knowledge with Derivatives trading and clearing processes from middle and back-office perspective.
Understanding of Derivatives Accounting.
Working experience with accounting setup, trade workflow, operational
workflow setup in the vendor systems.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle with
previous experience in Iterative Development.
- Previous experience with a SCRUM-like planning cycle, Use Case writing
or story writing.
Demonstrated aptitude for solving problems.
SQL skills, MS Excel, and MS Word proficiency.