State Street GM Client Onboarding Specialist,Senior Associate in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Demonstrate client service oriented attitude and interpersonal skills to support clients in issue resolution
- Suggest and influence quality control process improvements relevant to the role
- Demonstrate functional expertise
- Contribute and/or lead a wide variety of initiatives as a dependable and flexible resource
- Act as a primary SSGM contact for Client Onboarding and Maintenance functions
- Act as liaison between client, internal groups and external service providers ( e.g. vendors)
- Pro-active and take ownership; can identify and resolve variety of issues (data quality, processing, settlement issues, etc.), document resolution and communicate to appropriate parties
- Demonstrate an appropriate mix of skills depending on clients and products, communicate effectively with internal/ external groups
- Ensure the accuracy of client onboarding and maintenance requests, client static data and account set up on transaction systems
- Provide backup support to the team in the analysis of custom client reporting requirements, the development of reporting solutions and the execution of reporting deliverables for local clients across Global Markets
- Participate in interactions among clients, sales people and account managers to develop a full understanding of client profile and requirements under the direction of senior team members
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of client profile attributes
- Facilitate all onboarding related workflow activities through gathering and reviewing requisite data and documents from internal and/or external sources, routing information to relevant stakeholders and gathering approvals
- Track and monitor potential onboarding issues and delays escalating as necessary
- Maintain strong working relationships and liaise with internal and external counterparts including Clients, Sales, Trading, Legal, Credit, Compliance, Middle Office, Operations, Technology and Business Architecture
- Take responsibility for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- Strong project/process management and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions; and the ability to foster an environment of open communication; Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
1-3+ years of experience in Business/Financial Services
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: GM Client Onboarding Specialist,Senior Associate
Job ID: 164247
Full/Part Time: Full FTE