State Street Project Analyst, Officer in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Regulatory Technology team is seeking a strong, motivated candidate who can operate as a project analyst. The candidate should have outstanding relationship management, communication, listening and collaboration skills to work effectively in conjunction with various stakeholders and project team members.
The candidate will be an experienced facilitator and have strong research, planning and analytical skills. The candidate will be responsible for effectively organizing and scheduling activities on analysis project assignments, and developing details requirements artifacts for complex projects to deliver to the associated technical and testing teams. Candidate should be comfortable working in a virtual team environment with teams split across geographic regions and locations, and providing mentoring to team members in other geographic regions.Responsibilities of a Project Analyst consist of:
- Under general supervision, designs, implements, and administers the processes and tools to support the planning and management of a project or program
- Defines, implements and supports project planning, accounting and reporting tools and systems
- Defines and maintains project data quality
- Helps define, establish and support project management communication activities
- Coordinates project administration, such as time tracking, meetings, and reporting
- Acts as primary project administrator
- Provides guidance and support to project analysts on the team
- May also manage small projects on mature applications
- Interprets and clearly communicates information verbally and in written format
- Identifies and understands relationships between problems and provides analysis when escalating
- Responds to client requests in non-standard situations, investigating all the facts
- Understands the key business drivers; uses this knowledge to focus own work
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations; generates possible solutions, assesses each using standard procedures and makes a sound decision
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related technical field from an accredited university, minimum
- Advance degrees / certifications preferred
- 3-5 years of cumulative of business/systems analysis experience
- Knowledgeable in risk, regulatory and capital management/planning business/projects (regulatory capital, interest rate risk, liquidity, Volcker, etc.)
- PMP, Agile or Six Sigma certification
- CFA and/or FRM
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Project Analyst, Officer
Job ID: 161930
Full/Part Time: Full FTE