MARC USA Senior Paid Search Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
At MARC USA, everything we do starts with uncovering radical insights that incite powerful reactions.
Our Stoneham office is looking for an exceptional individual to join our growing digital media team. The Senior Paid Search Specialist manages the day-to-day online media activities for multiple accounts including the strategy, planning, implementation and optimization of media plans. The person in this role will need to establish themselves within the company and with clients as a leader in the field of digital media. This position will lead strategic initiatives that deliver client value while continuing to evolve campaigns in alignment with the overall media strategy while working with subject matter experts across other advertising channels.
- Developing and delivering innovative Paid Search strategies which exceed measurable objectives
- Identifying opportunities in the marketplace to innovate client campaigns, expand client visibility and consistently improve performance
- Assist the team owning media strategies including market and competitor research, media strategies, executional roadmaps, implementation and optimization plans
- Assist Developing POVs around search engine marketing topics, industry trends and new opportunities while translating them into client recommendations
- Helping to drive media synergies by facilitating interdepartmental meetings and strategy, working with other practice leads to creative integrated approaches and develop industry/vertical best practices
- Collaborating with other practice leads to forge comprehensive media management approaches where campaign management needs intersect (e.g. remarketing, social)
- Oversee development of advanced analysis and optimization opportunities for clients (e.g. non-brand, day-parting, media mix, value of paid search customer, landing page testing… etc.).
- Working with team members to provide optimization support and ongoing recommendations
- Supporting the team in managing budgets, insertion orders and campaign financials
- Helping prepare agendas and presentations for client summits, quarterly deep dives and business reviews the day to day optimization of client accounts
- Participating in new business development as requested
- Bachelor’s degree AND
- 2-4 + years of paid search (PPC) experience
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyze campaigns and track results
Location: Boston, MA