Experian Senior Software Engineer - Experian Automotive DPS in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Description - Senior Software Engineer - Experian Automotive DPS (17943)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Software Engineer - Experian Automotive DPS-Job Number:17943
Do you want to help shape an industry? The Dealer Positioning System is a cloud-based, business intelligence and analytics platform changing the fundamentals of the automotive business. We're looking for a capable, driven, passionate Senior Software Engineer to help us scale our platform from hundreds to tens of thousands of customers.
• You're driven
• You're a strong communicator
• You're an effective leader
• You're a risk taker
We want to talk to you!
• Lead the architecture and development of our growing suite of Java EE microservices
• Implement new features from start to finish including API design, database design, and all the plumbing in between
• Measure performance, identify bottlenecks, and design solutions
• Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems specific to customer or internal processing needs
• Document code consistently throughout the development process
• Review and repair legacy code
• Support and develop software engineering staff through coaching and mentoring
• Min 10 yrs experience in Java, C++ or other Object oriented programming language
• Relational Database Design/Programming (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
• Java EE Web Services (JBoss / WildFly, JPA, JAX-RS)
• Experience scaling solutions in the cloud
• Track record of success working independently; delivering on time and with minimal direction
• Working in an Agile / Scrum environment is a plus
• Experience in TDD (test driven development) / continuous integration
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related field
Primary Location:United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Job Posting:05/24/2017, 4:39:28 PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Experian to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting and/or recruitment advertising and selection for hire. As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policy, Experian will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Experian is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where Experian applicants and employees are treated with respect and dignity. This policy is in accordance with State and Federal laws and reaffirms our company’s continuing commitment to both the spirit and intent of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and policies.
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.