State Street SPDR US Digital Marketing Publishing & Promotion Associate in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The SPDR US Digital Marketing Publishing & Promotion Associate is a member of the SPDR Digital team, which is building out the road map for digital success within the SPDR ETF Marketing group. As part of the team, you'll be responsible for content publishing and campaign promotion across the SPDR US Web properties. Reporting to the SPDR US Digital Enhancement & Publishing Manager, you’ll become a subject matter authority for digital campaigns and promotions.
- You will work with internal teams (Channel Marketing, Strategy & Engagement, Content, Legal and Compliance) to build custom html pages that support our products and strategies.
- You will work with the Engagement and Maintenance manager to execute content updates and expirations across SPDRs.com and SSGAFunds.com.
- You will manage HTML spotlights for SPDRs.com and SSGAFunds.com.
- You’ll become an authority on the website content management systems and processes.
- You will assist with future state CMS Projects, including Adobe AEM integration.
- You will provide site monitoring support for technical inconsistencies on SPDRs.com and SSGAFunds.com.
- You will track and monitor all requests to ensure timely implementation and effectively communicate status of requests with partners.
- You have 2-4 years of relevant experience in web content management.
- You are fluent in html coding.
- You have experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe products a plus.
- You are knowledgeable on financial services; experience with exchange traded funds a plus.
- You have excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- You can focus on and handle multiple projects at any given time.
- You're an independent worker and can think both strategically and tactically.
- You work collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- You are a real teammate with openness to assist in all project phases.
- You have technical aptitude and the ability to learn and explain different applications.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: SPDR US Digital Marketing Publishing & Promotion Associate
Job ID: 169161
Full/Part Time: Full FTE