Experian Sr. Pre-Sales Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Description - Sr. Pre-Sales Engineer (171316)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sr. Pre-Sales Engineer-Job Number:171316
Experian Data Quality, a division Experian, has recently launched a data management solution into the North American market called Pandora. This mission critical role will lead the technical & functional aspects of the Pandora sales enablement cycle. The right candidate will have the opportunity to be part of the strategic vision and subsequent advancement opportunities as this newly formed team continues to grow.
• Assessment and discovery with clients in the Financial (G-SIB,D-SIB) and Government sectors to determine data problems, needs and pain-points
• Educate these markets on our offering, how they can help, and key differentiators in the market
• Consult & scope on PoCs, reports, and help build cases with the client to justify investment
• Run and develop technical proof of concepts that meet client requirements
• Provide client training on the product and it’s functionality post-sale
• Support Implementation of the product alongside Prof Services consultants
• Influence Experian product roadmap by working with product and strategy group to provide market feedback & contribute to outbound marketing messaging and thought leadership pieces
• 7+ yrs experience in the data quality/management/analytics/BI industry
• 2+ yrs in a pre-sales/SE role supporting the sale of software or services - Advising clients on data management/BI projects and initiatives such as data quality, data migration, data preparation, data governance, BI, &/or data warehousing.
• Intermediate knowledge of data management software, databases, and scripting languages
• Good client facing manner and presentation skills
• Located or able to relocate to the greater Boston area
• Willingness to travel up to 30% Domestically & Internationally
• Eligible to work in the Unites States
About Experian Data Quality
EDQ opened its operations in the United States in 2000 and has experienced over 24% growth annually since its inception and is projected to continue this growth in Fiscal Year ’15 (starting April 1, 2014). With over 1,700 customers across the US and offices in Boston, San Francisco, and New York, we are seeking talented individuals to help us sustain and surpass this level of success.
Acquired by Experian in 2004, EDQ is a market leader in address management and data integrity solutions and is currently a $159 million international operation with over 10,000 customers worldwide. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, and New Zealand our employees have the chance to experience different career opportunities all over the world.
Being a subsidiary of Experian allows our employees to grow and develop with the spirit of an entrepreneurial organization while enjoying the benefits of a larger corporate company. Our benefits including competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer matched 401k plan to help you save for retirement, even free and discounted benefits including tax free commuter passes and free credit monitoring.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
To learn more about Experian Data Quality and find out how to join our team today, please visit us on www.edq.com
Job:Sales & Business Development
Primary Location:United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Job Posting:08/08/2017, 4:45:30 PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Experian to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting and/or recruitment advertising and selection for hire. As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policy, Experian will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Experian is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where Experian applicants and employees are treated with respect and dignity. This policy is in accordance with State and Federal laws and reaffirms our company’s continuing commitment to both the spirit and intent of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and policies.
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.