Experian Sr. Pre-Sales Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
Experian Data Quality, a division Experian, has recently launched a data management solution into the North American market called Pandora. This mission critical role will lead the technical & functional aspects of the Pandora sales enablement cycle. The right candidate will have the opportunity to be part of the strategic vision and subsequent advancement opportunities as this newly formed team continues to grow.
• Assessment and discovery with clients in the Financial (G-SIB,D-SIB) and Government sectors to determine data problems, needs and pain-points
• Educate these markets on our offering, how they can help, and key differentiators in the market
• Consult & scope on PoCs, reports, and help build cases with the client to justify investment
• Run and develop technical proof of concepts that meet client requirements
• Provide client training on the product and it’s functionality post-sale
• Support Implementation of the product alongside Prof Services consultants
• Influence Experian product roadmap by working with product and strategy group to provide market feedback & contribute to outbound marketing messaging and thought leadership pieces
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• 7+ yrs experience in the data quality/management/analytics/BI industry
• 2+ yrs in a pre-sales/SE role supporting the sale of software or services - Advising clients on data management/BI projects and initiatives such as data quality, data migration, data preparation, data governance, BI, &/or data warehousing.
• Intermediate knowledge of data management software, databases, and scripting languages
• Good client facing manner and presentation skills
• Located or able to relocate to the greater Boston area
• Willingness to travel up to 30% Domestically & Internationally
• Eligible to work in the Unites States
About Experian Data Quality
EDQ opened its operations in the United States in 2000 and has experienced over 24% growth annually since its inception and is projected to continue this growth in Fiscal Year ’15 (starting April 1, 2014). With over 1,700 customers across the US and offices in Boston, San Francisco, and New York, we are seeking talented individuals to help us sustain and surpass this level of success.
Acquired by Experian in 2004, EDQ is a market leader in address management and data integrity solutions and is currently a $159 million international operation with over 10,000 customers worldwide. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, and New Zealand our employees have the chance to experience different career opportunities all over the world.
Being a subsidiary of Experian allows our employees to grow and develop with the spirit of an entrepreneurial organization while enjoying the benefits of a larger corporate company. Our benefits including competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer matched 401k plan to help you save for retirement, even free and discounted benefits including tax free commuter passes and free credit monitoring.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
To learn more about Experian Data Quality and find out how to join our team today, please visit us on www.edq.com