Cornerstone onDemand Strategic Engagement Manager (United States) in Boston, Massachusetts
We're looking for a
Strategic Engagement Manager (United States)
Cornerstone has built a world-class strategic delivery organization that is designed to provide a high-touch implementation experience for our largest, Fortune 100 clients. This role is a senior engagement management position that will own and manage the successful delivery of the Cornerstone Talent Management suite of solutions. These complex implementations will require knowledge of Cornerstone solutions, best practice process analysis, and a deep understanding of change management, governance and executive-relationship management. Critical thinking, awareness of client culture and the ability to think “outside the box” are important attributes for this position. Implementations are fast-paced, customized and have high visibility inside Cornerstone.
In this role you will...
- Align and build relationships with client program sponsor and executive teams. Consistently assess and confirm client satisfaction levels, expectation criteria and program changes
- Present executive briefings internally to Cornerstone management (i.e., reviews project risk, need for executive engagement, addition of new solutions)
- Implement Cornerstone strategic delivery methodology (complex suite delivery: Learning, Performance, Compensation, Recruiting, Succession)
- Build complex project plans with various teams, and partners - track and manage communication and escalations
- Map (customize) Cornerstone strategic delivery methodology to client program, culture and approach
- Manage workstreams – coordinate and help define Cornerstone/partner team ownership (roles) and align with client team and third party resources. Facilitate internal and external project team meetings
- Manage and schedule Unified Talent Management sessions, configuration, UAT, etc. (strong understanding of interrelationships between workstreams and tasks)
- Coordinate Unified Talent Management Sessions: Program Charter, Roadmap and Change Management Business Process Analysis, Technical analysis
- Partner with the technical team – coordination with Technical Engagement Manager (TEM) on tech project plan requirements, and integration with functional workstreams
- Ensure project team meets client deliverable dates, milestones, and integration of technical delivery dates
- Manage and author scope of work (SOW) documents
- Ensure Cornerstone P&L support - including project tracking for Cornerstone compliance, burn-rate, milestone and weekly task updates
- Help resolve issues and manage budgets
- Provide quality assurance
- Maintain expert level knowledge of each of the Cornerstone OnDemand cloud offerings and configuration options
- Pass all written internal Cornerstone OnDemand product certification exams
- ... and being the rockstar you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- A B.A/B.S or equivalent experience
- A minimum 5 years of business process or professional services consulting experience
- A minimum of 5 years of Talent Management, Learning, or Performance solution implementations
- Experience in a consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- The ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business issues
- The ability to travel up to 40%
Extra dose of awesome if you...
- Project Management certification
- Experience in Life Sciences including validation, compliance and regulation knowledge
- Experience leading Change Management of transformation initiatives
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.