Nuance Principal Network Administrator in Burlington, Massachusetts
Summary: Candidate will provide global level 3 support to Network systems with responsibility for tickets, user requests, outages, updates, upgrades, build-outs, and cloud initiatives. The Principal Network Administrator will report to the CorpIT Engineering/Operations manager.
• Implement solutions as well as develop detailed specifications, documentation, and processes.
• Identify, implement & maintain inventory, and manage upgrades and software/firmware updates of global network platforms.
• Interface directly with internal customers to implement and validate configuration changes, troubleshoot issues, schedule and manage updates/upgrades, etc.
• After hours support is required to accommodate maintenance or special projects as well as tier 3 support for incidents
• Take direction from management and NSO to execute global security initiatives.
• Work closely with support partners to promptly resolve incidents.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+
• 8+ years of overall Network experience.
• 3+ years of experience in cloud connectivity.
• Experience in troublleshooting & tuning skills with dynamic routing protocols within a global network of 100 or more offices; e/iBGP, EIGRP, OSPF
• Global WAN support, MPLS, Multi-Vendor MPLS, DMVPN, iWAN
• Data Center Network support of Cisco Nexus platform; 10G, 40G, 100G
• Multi-Chassis/Common Admin Constructs and Operators; VSS, vPC, vDC
• Classic 3-Tier and Collapsed Core Design Experience
• Dynamic Routing Protocol Trouble-Shooting
• High-Availability/Redundancy Protocols; HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
• Cloud Provider network integration experience; Azure/Express Route, AWS, Softlayer
• Knowledge of IT governance and operations
• Interpersonal skills, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
• Communication skills, both written and spoken
• Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
• Project and program management planning and organizational skills
• Customer service orientation
• Time management and prioritization
• Cisco Certification
• Redseal, Riverbed, F5 or other certifications
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience
External Company Name: Nuance
External Company URL: www.nuance.com