Gemini Industries Inc. Security Specialist / Business Operations in Burlington, Massachusetts
Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Security Specialist/Business Operations
*Status: *Part time (20 hours per week), potential for full-time (see below)
Location: Burlington, MA
Education: Bachelor’s degree highly desired
The Security Specialist will provide personnel and physical security services for the corporate office in Burlington, MA, and will serve as security manager/security point-of-contact for multiple contracts. Specific responsibilities include.
- Manage and maintain security files and documents.
- Receive, store, and send classified material.
- Manage incoming and outgoing visitor control processes.
- Conduct initial and refresher security training and briefings.
- Conduct periodic self-inspections and audits.
- Manage Contract Security Classification Specifications (DD Form 254) and prepare DD Form 254s for subcontracts.
- Maintain the corporate Insider Threat Program.
- Maintain, update, and implement the company’s Standard Practice Procedures (SPP).
- Serve as the company point-of-contact with the Defense Security Service (DSS).
- Maintain awareness of changes to security regulations and other security issues.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
- Experience with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP), Industrial Security Facilities Database (ISFD), and Army Contractor Automated Verification System (ACAVS).
- Three years of experience as a security professional supporting Department of Defense programs.
The following qualifications are desired:
- Experience with Microsoft Office is strongly desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
Skills and capabilities in the following areas may qualify the candidate for a full-time position:
- Project control.
- Paper and electronic filing and records maintenance.
- Updating/maintaining Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Travel management.
- Assisting with annual reporting requirements for Government contracts.
- Creating, editing and/or proofing of Microsoft Office documents, to include charts, tables and graphics.
- Microsoft SharePoint, Taleo Business Edition, and/or social media site administration and maintenance.
- Highly-motivated self-starters.
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts.
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward.
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”).
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Evelyn Ashey Corporate Recruiter Gemini Industries Inc. 200 Summit Drive Suite 110 Burlington, MA 01803-5276 Telephone: (781) 203-0100 Jobs@gemini-ind.com
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Location: Burlington, MA (Headquarters)
Job Code: 301
# of Openings: 1