Takeda Pharmaceuticals Senior ITSM Process Specialist (Configuration Management and Asset Management) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Senior ITSM Process Specialist//
Are you looking for apatient-focused, innovation-drivencompany that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as aSenior ITSM Process Specialist.**
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values ofTakeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive towardBetter Health and a Brighter Futurefor people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.As aSenior ITSM Process Specialistworkingon theIT Service Management Team, a typical day will include:
· Serveas processownerandsubjectmatterexpertforoneormoreITIL processes (objectives).
· May serve as a process manager for one or more processes (objectives).
· Serve as a regional first point of contact for all ITSM processes (objectives).
· Accountable for CSI of process, process roadmap, governance and KPIs of processes within scope of responsibility.
· Accountable for the customer relationship ensuring the process meets the needs of stakeholders.
· Initiates andmaintainsaprocesscompliancetrainingprogramforITinternalresourcesaswellasserviceprovider(s)staffby workingwithIS/ITtrainingteam for assigned process.
· Accountable for ITSM tool requirements for assigned processes, and coordination and/or execution of UAT testing.
· Bachelor’s Degree or high school degree and 8 years of work experience in any business related field
· 5 years of experience with extensive subject matter expertise in IT Services Management (ITSM)
· ITIL V3 Intermediate Level Certification required
· 1 to 3 years of experience with ITSM tools preferably ServiceNow
· Experienceimplementing or operating with one or more ITSM process area.
· Experience in infrastructure operations, business analysis, or process design.
· Experience with handling technical issues and engaging others to assist in addressing the issues.
· Strong analytical skillset
· Ability to write and speak in the English language
● ITIL V3 Expert Level Certification__
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
· 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Company match of charitable contributions
· Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
· Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
· Community Outreach Programs
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Senior ITSM Process Specialist (Configuration Management and Asset Management)
Requisition ID: 1701817
Other Locations: US-IL-Deerfield, DE-Baden-Württemberg