The WIRB-Copernicus Group (WCG) Support Team Member in Cambridge, Massachusetts
IRBNet, a WIRB-Copernicus Group company, is the most widely-used research and compliance management solution in the industry. IRBNet currently supports over 2,500 research sites and review boards, and over 190,000 research professionals in the successful and efficient management of research compliance involving humans, animals, and recombinant DNA throughout the United States.
Here is your opportunity to put your education and innovative spirit to use! We are currently looking to complement our expanding team with the addition of a Support Team Member at our Cambridge, MA office located in the Cambridge Innovation Center. Our Support Team Members sharpen their project management skills and get a deep dive into university and hospital research administration while working in a dynamic internet company. Other activities include marketing, support for conference exhibitions, communication, and new member development just to name a few.
The Support Team Member is responsible for assisting our members in enrolling and launching new hospital and university members on our easy-to-use web software system. You will also assist new and existing members by providing training and customer support services from the IRBNet Support Desk. Other primary responsibilities and activities will include office administration, marketing, support conference exhibitions, client communication, and new member business development.
- Respond to support inquiries via phone and email from external system users including members, researchers, and administrators.
- Follow processes for, and train others on, established help desk/issue resolution techniques.
- Clearly document and track all customer incidents and support related activity and escalate issue when necessary.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business application functions and user needs in order to instruct users on effective application use.
- Train organization teams on IRBNet solutions to increase their troubleshooting ability and enhance customer support.
- Participate in project teams for end user site implementations, including training, support, and site personalization.
- Diagnose application and operator issues by identifying, researching, and analyzing customer inquiries.
- Work to improve quality and timeliness of issue resolution by evolving support processes and contributing to internal support material, knowledge base, and FAQs.
- Provide regular reporting on support activity for training and product improvement purposes.
- Participate in enrollment launch teams leading to enrollments and implementing activities of the IRBNet membership base, including but not limited to project management, new member configurations, and training.
- Contribute ideas for improvements to the support process and system functionality and strive to continually improve the process.
- Work with the technology team to find resolutions as necessary.
- Report problems to development team for resolution and/or requirements gathering.
- Stay abreast of applicable regulations and industry knowledge.
- Help improve future product features by actively participating in planning sessions, functional analysis, and review of specifications.
- Maintain and promote positive working relationships with clients by providing timely and professional service to their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be a proactive team player.
- Must be well organized, able to multi-task, and prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in small teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coach people from a wide variance of age groups and ethnic, educational, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, and possess creative problem solving skills.
- Must exhibit strong customer service-oriented behavior.
- Must possess the ability to display self-confidence and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate ability and comfort with learning software.
We encourage you to visit us at www.wcgclinical.com to learn more about our entire organization, and WIRB-Copernicus Group’s mission of improving the quality of human health.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. *
This is a full time-nonexempt position