CIBER, Inc O365 Migration Project Manager in Chelsea, Massachusetts
Title: O365 Migration Project Manager
Location: United States-Massachusetts-Chelsea
Job Number: 100066
Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Plan and manage IT projects by identifying tasks, resources delivery timelines and success metrics.
- Manage program scope, schedule, budget and resources to successfully fulfill business and
- technical requirements with high customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate technical support as needed including but not limited to architectural reviews, compliance reviews and various project artifacts.
- Manage project issues and risks to prevent potential barriers to project success.
- Review with client management project schedules and milestone dates.
- Interface with technical teams, agency executives and vendors
- Create and maintain relevant project documentation such as project charter/scope, project plans, status reports and operational checklists.
- Provide presentations as necessary to client customers, agency staff and management including use of tools to maintain current information.
- Ensure deployed solutions are compliant with Enterprise Technology and Security Standards.
- Assist with procurement necessary to acquire goods and services to facilitate the project.
- Lead project meetings with customer stakeholders and project teams on a regular basis.
- 5-8 years in information technology with at least five years in a project management role
- Experience migrating different business units to single, Office 365 environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s entire cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
- Experience creating and implementing plans according to project goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to be respectful and diplomatic at all times
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.