Citizens Bank Customer Experience Customer Journey Transformation Director in Dedham, Massachusetts
The Customer Experience Journey Leader is an exciting opportunity to focus on building a world class customer experience across Citizens Bank. Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Head of Customer Experience, this individual will be chartered with the definition and creation of a future state vision for the customer experience, and specifically focusing on transforming the core customer journeys.
The ideal candidate will drive a progressive Customer Experience (CX) philosophy throughout the bank. The individual will be responsible for developing and executing a customer-centric strategy and for driving business results through the development and identification of customer insights that lead to breakthrough opportunities across the enterprise.
The leader will have a hands-on approach in implementing new programs across Citizens Bank. S/he will be in charge of engaging the organization in managing customer relationships, revenue, and profit, as well as creating a persistent focus on the customer in the actions the company takes.
S/he will drive the organization to work together for optimum customer experience delivery and represent the very best of the Citizens Bank experience to our customers and business partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and own the customer experience transformation strategy, beginning with service issue management to execution roadmap, across multiple distribution channels and/or product partnerships
• Build and execute plans and detailed requirements for multiple consumer segments in an omni-channel / cross-channel / live / and digital environment, with a deep understanding and the strategic know-how of how those experiences translate across and within consumer interaction points as well as build a governance plan to ensure end-to-end accountability for driving results
• Drive positive change across the organization by uniting, influencing, and collaborating with front-line, executive, and C-level leaders across the organization; Understand and design enterprise change management models and best practices across verticals, at multiple levels
• Understand/define/refine the customer segments and develop action plans based on insight into customer behaviors and propensities by analyzing and synthesizing data to understand why customers are satisfied/dissatisfied, along with their attitudes, motivations etc. to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors.
• Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences in market, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
• Build compelling and insightful data-driven presentations to business partners, driving the customer experience priorities and agenda
• Lead operational efforts through subordinates to complete the administration of business processes and services to ensure the operations effective achievement of goals within the assigned business unit(s).
• 12+ years’ leadership experience in consumer strategy, marketing, and/or distributed retail customer experience roles; Financial services preferred; Other service industry leaders considered
• Contact center experience is strongly preferred as much of this role is focused on fixing customer pain points and developing agile strategies to resolve them
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive attitude in all environments, under multiple time constraints, requests, and pressure levels
• Exceptional customer-centric focus and previous experience with segmentation building and organizational alignment
• Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency and working with limited information and data
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management through diplomacy and tact.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; Compelling powerpoint capabilities with ability to tell stories from multiple, complex data sources
Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F, 8-5
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.