KBRwyle Subject Matter Expert: Migration of Applications to Cloud in Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts
KBRwyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
OFCCP's "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
AERO-MA-HA-17:015: Subject Matter Expert: Migration of Applications to Cloud
Category Information Technology
Group Aerospace Group
Location MA-Hanscom AFB
Schedule Full Time
We focus on innovation and collaboration, constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you are a self-starter who can take input, have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team! In this position, you will be working within a small Government and contractor team with a charter to manage the transition of U.S. Air Force (USAF) applications to cloud providers. The team is called the Managed Services Office (MSO). Varying levels of support will be provided to USAF customers needing to migrate their applications from an existing platform to a commercial cloud platform. This is an exciting and fast-paced opportunity to be a part of a small team that is facilitating the cloud migration of many different applications that support the USAF’s various requirements. You will be a technical program manager who is facilitating business requirements and technical information exchange between USAF application owners and cloud providers. You will need to work independently and be business and operations focused, but will need to understand all aspects of the technical requirements. You will need to solve varied problems by identifying and/or developing creative solutions.
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or Information Systems from an accredited university, and at least five (5) years of experience are required for this position. An applicant with a Master's Degree is highly desired.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The selected candidate must have the following:
• Experience with cloud computing concepts.
• Experience with cloud providers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Akamai
• Experience with web service security concepts
• Experience with cloud services and cloud services automation
• Familiarity with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and DISA policies
• Familiarity with Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) and FedRAMP policies
• Familiarity with Data Impact Levels
• Proven analytic and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Must be team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
• Ability to translate technical information to non-technical personnel.
The preferred applicant will have experience with the following:
• USAF business enterprise services
• Application re-factoring for cloud migration
• Various operating systems
• Database tools and concepts
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.