MIT Lincoln Laboratory CO-OP Student in Lexington, Massachusetts
Requisition ID: [[id]]
Job Title: CO-OP - Web Application developer
The Web Application Developer will assist the application development team in the design and development of the social applications and provide help with the content management system.
· Assist other developers on the team in the design and development of the social applications.
· Assist in the establishment of and follow design standards, design patterns and best practices.
· Help team with the changes or updates related to the web content management system.
· Helps others in the group in the resolution of issues, including the determination and provision of workaround solutions.
· Create documentation for all levels of software development life cycle.
· Meets expected standards such as accuracy, thoroughness and correctness in all assigned work.
· Java development experience
· Experience with databases(Oracle, MySql etc.)
· Understanding of the MVC frameworks
· Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies
· Working knowledge of software development tools (Eclipse)
· Some experience with UNIX/Linux, shell scripting or Perl
· Working on getting Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information; U.S. citizenship is required.