Cardinal Health DevOps Engineer in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
As a member of the DevOps organization, you will work to streamline all aspects of the software development process through scripting, internal applications and tools like: Git/Bitbucket, Bamboo/Jenkins, Subversion/SVN, Apache/Tomcat, JFrog’s Artifactory, and Kubernetes/Docker. You will work collaboratively with scrum teams across the engineering organization to enable continuous integration and deployment.
What you will be accountable for…
- Support development and QA builds, deployments and environments driving identifiability, reproducibility, consistency and agility
- Improve configuration engineering processes for software applications across engineering environments
- Proactively maintain and troubleshoot development and test environments
- Innovate and deliver new ideas for accelerated software delivery driving toward our ultimate goal of continuous deployment
What you will need to be successful in this role…
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Service-oriented outlook and a flexible, agile mindset
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and programming fundamentals
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience working with GIT/Bitbucket(Stash)/SVN and Jenkins/Bamboo in build automation
- Hands-on experience working with web application or service configuration in Apache and Tomcat a plus
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects spread across multiple scrum teams
- Knowledge of Linux administration and security a plus
NaviHealth partners with health plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. We utilize evidence-based protocols to optimize care and bundled payment methodologies to align all stakeholders. The result: optimized care and outcomes, reduced inpatient days, reduced hospital readmissions, and increased patient satisfaction.
We care about the people we serve
We care about each other
We care about our communities
We embrace innovation
We like simple
NaviHealth ™ is proud to be an equalopportunity/affirmativeaction employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.