Cardinal Health Project Coordinator in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
As part of the Client Outcomes team, candidates will have an exciting opportunity to participate and grow in multiple facets of project management. This experienced position provides project support for new or existing customer implementations, change orders, or internal naviHealth projects. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the project management leadership team, project managers, liaise with cross functional teams and clients to complete a variety of assignments that are integral to the timely and successful launch and completion of both internal and external projects.
What you will be accountable for….
- Ensure a smooth and timely implementation process for our customers- both internal and external.
- Participate and provide support in project meetings, tasks, communication and milestone events as required by customer’s project manager or senior team members.
- Communicate with the customer’s project manager, or business lead, to negotiate a realistic plan for successful go-live, considering all applicable training objectives, the customer’s goals and success criteria, and any other customer-specific factors including risk and risk mitigation.
- Prepare, update and manage project artifacts, including, but not limited to project plans and issues lists for multiple new implementations and other customer projects.
- Communicate with customers and internal team members to facilitate the completion of the project plan tasks, including application set up, interface set-up and configuration, virtual printer setup, coordinating the acquisition of all client information needed during application setup and configuration.
- Identify and document risks, listing and escalating issues as required.
- Provide remote support to customers during go-live. Resolve customer inquiries, maintain ownership throughout resolution, identify “Lessons Learned” to incorporate back into project management process.
- Provide input to manager on customer issues, project delays, and weekly/monthly reports.
- Identify, research, and proactively communicate enhancement requests, potential bug fixes and other modifications, following the established protocol.
- Continually work to improve company's internal process both independently and by providing meaningful feedback to team.
What you will need to be successful……
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in a technical environment and prior experience as a member of a project or implementation team.
- Maturity and demeanor to establish immediate professional credibility with customers and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage and escalate issues and drive resolution
- Problem-solving skills relative to both technical and human/interpersonal issues
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude for working with software information systems with preference to those who have experience in healthcare IT or with EMR’s
- Adaptable to change in processes, procedures, responsibilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (phone, email, presentation)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and properly prioritize initiatives
- Must maintain a positive, enthusiastic, self-starter attitude with an innate desire to meet and exceed expectations
- Valid driver’s license required
- Travel requirements =< 20%
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.