Cardinal Health Technical Integration Engineer in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
The Integrations Services team develops, tests, implements, and maintains integrated technical solutions. At its core, the team manages the flow of data between naviHealth, customers, and third-party vendors. It works closely with external clients and cross-functionally with internal teams to effectively deliver and maintain integrated technical solutions. The Technical Integration Specialist plays a key role in delivering integrated solutions to clients while simultaneously exhibiting technical skills that enable our integrations to operate in conjunction with naviHealth’s architecture.
What you will be accountable for….
- Perform a variety of interface tasks including design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Develop, implement and test new interfaces for our rapidly growing network of customers
- Support and enhance existing interfaces
- Respond to customer requests for ad-hoc issue analysis
- Assist in ensuring our core integration engine, servers, and dependent technical operations are reliably available and maintained
- Identify and action opportunities for process improvements
- Work closely with our project management team to provide customers with a positive experience
What you will need to be successful……
- Technical problem-solving skills and a solid grasp of computer operation and information science
- Strong, customer-focused communication skills and agility to work with virtual teams, vendors, partners, and clients
- General understanding of distributed computing technologies, especially in the eCommerce/Internet space
- Knowledge of an interface engine, Rhapsody preferred
- Working knowledge of HL7, TCP/IP and Linux (or similar command-line interface)
- Ability to understand and develop complex business logic
- Knowledge of major databases
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science or a related field
The nice to haves……
- Interface experience within the healthcare industry
- Experience with the Rhapsody interface engine
- Foundations of working with and querying Oracle
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.