Belcan Sr Electrical Test Design Engineer in Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Sr Electrical Test Design Engineer
Job Number: 219923
Description: Sr Electrical Test Design Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA, is currently available through Belcan with one of our defense clients. To be considered for this role, you will have Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related specialized area/field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree. You will participate in electrical requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis (e.g. timing, power, etc.), design, integration, and verification of electrical components, equipment and systems. In addition, you will perform electrical engineering root cause analysis for electrical issues, conducts experimental tests, evaluates results to formulate and implement solutions to issues. Further responsibilities will include but not limited to, contributing to the research and analysis of data, such as customer design proposal specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
Essential Job Functions
• Applies principles and techniques of Electrical Engineering
• Participates in electrical reviews of electrical components, equipment and systems
• Development of test software/hardware for existing and new designs, including Commercial Off the Shelf (COTs) and Non-Development Item (NDI)
• The test or implementation of COTs and NDI products - Module test and the test engineering process
• LabView programming - Test Stand programming - C programming and UNIX - Java scripting - Kermit scripting - Perl scripting - Teradyne Spectrum 9100 Testers - Test Studio programming - NH Research 8100i and 5700 Testers - PowerBook Programming - emPower Test Executive
• Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
If you are interested in the Sr Electrical Test Design Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, clerical, and light industrial fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Pittsfield , MA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart