State Street Application Developer Consultant, Assistant Vice President in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
This resource will work on key Corporate Finance and Treasury Initiative. Resource should be having sound technical (Axiom CV, PL/SQL, JAVA/J2EE, PERL/Shell scripting) and process (agile, team player) skill sets. This would require competency in all aspects of SDLC, and work with teams across the globe and be able to handle lead responsibility for the team.
Candidate should have strong database and Java J2EE/Cloud concepts. Able to work through problems, and research issues, and troubleshoot in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities/requirements include:
- Support key finance and regulatory reporting applications with strong expertise in Axiom, PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, scripting languages(shell, perl, python)
- Analyze, design and develop to meet the requirements per the functional specs for various corporate finance and treasury initiatives.
- Experienced Database Developer(Oracle, Exadata, SQL Server), with high level of proficiency in PL/SQL and data modelling.
- Design and develop source code with data validation, load processes, test cases. Build JILs for automation scheduling of jobs using AutoSys Scheduler.
- Self-motivated, work with minimal oversight and driven in getting things completed.
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting with Axiom CV is a must.
- Experience with BI tools like Spotfire, Tableau preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both written and orally.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with ability to work in a team with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Methodical approach to work, and capable of meeting high standards.
- Adapt and excel at managing multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure, deadline environment.
Strong finance technology insight with demonstrated capability to work across business lines.
B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in professional software design and development
- 5+ years of Financial Services Industry experience
Quincy - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Application Developer Consultant, Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 161422
Full/Part Time: Full FTE