State Street Application Developer Consultant, Assistant Vice President in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Support key treasury, finance applications with strong expertise in PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, scripting languages(shell, perl, ruby).
- Analyze, design and develop to meet the requirements per the functional specs for various corporate finance and treasury initiatives.
- Experienced Database developer(Oracle, Exadata, SQL Server), with high level of proficiency in PL/SQL, data modelling and design.
- Design and develop source code with data validation, load processes, test cases. Build JILs for automation scheduling of jobs using AutoSys Scheduler.
- Self-motivated and driven in getting things completed.
- Experience in Corporate Finance Rag Reporting with Axiom background preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both written and orally.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Methodical approach to work, and capable of meeting high standards.
Adapt and excel at managing multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure, deadline environment.
Resource should be having sound technical (PL/SQL, JAVA/J2EE, PERL/Shell scripting and windows OS) and process (agile, team player) skill sets.
- Should be well conversant in database and Java J2EE/Cloud concepts.
- Able to work through problems, and research issues, and troubleshoot in a timely manner.
Quincy - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Application Developer Consultant, Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 159914
Full/Part Time: Full FTE