Hire IT People, LLC Business/Data Analyst in quincy, Massachusetts
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
5 years ago
MUST BE WILLING TO GO ON OUR W-2 - NO THIRD PARTIES
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: 3 Months
- Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and
interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving issues.
- Participates in business analysis project planning and management by
documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project
Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject
Provides technical and business knowledge to clients.
Keeps abreast of technological and competitive developments.
Conducts research on industry practices and standards and other benchmarking
- Codes and maintains business application programs from user instructions or
formal functional specifications.
Experience in the analysis and testing phases in the development cycle.
6+ years experience.
Additional Job Details:
- Candidiate requires knowledge of Security Master Reference Data data models
for accounting and insurance lines of business.
- Security Master Reference Data models used by Vendors like Client, Reuters,
- Exposure to PFS products PAM and/or RKS or other insurance accounting
platforms a plus.
Please provide the following candidate information when
Full legal Name noted on the resume
Contact Details/Phone and email address noted on the
Candidates availability for interview: both phone and in
Please also include your best competitive rate