State Street Client Service Specialist, Sr Asscociate in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Candidate will maintain relationship with assigned clients and vendors.
- Candidate will perform oversight of processes and operations to present or assist in the resolution of any problems that may arise.
- Candidate will track and conduct research to resolve issues and respond to inquiries from external clients or internal departments and will maintain accurate records of follow-up actions and client contact.
- Continually evaluate current processes to provide insight and possible solutions that strive for increased efficiency.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, there will be tasks based around project management, business consultation, and risk/compliance assessments.
- Bachelor’s degrees or equivalent.
- Must have two years of financial services experience, preferably with accounting and custody exposure, and knowledge of financial market activities and transactions.
- A strong understanding of domestic and international markets.
- Experience with Fixed Income, Equity and Derivative Securities preferred
- Experience with State Street systems preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Access required.
- An understanding of Excel-based VBA, Access database and SQL design and coding desired.
- Demonstrated record of being team oriented.
- Must be able to prioritize activities and work well under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written), organizational and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable leading and motivating others.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Client Service Specialist, Sr Asscociate
Job ID: 162550
Full/Part Time: Full FTE