State Street C++/Oracle Senior Developer in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
State Street Financial Information Delivery team is focused on delivering custom solutions as well as implementing many vendor products to support our Corporate Finance, Global Procurement, and Global Treasury business units. We are looking for a strong Oracle developer who has experience in Data Warehousing, C++, and Oracle PL/SQL. Candidate must be technically strong and willing to learn in a fast paced environment. Industry experience with the Summit Derivative trading platform and/or Oracle ERP system is required.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Support multiple Oracle applications including data warehouse and custom transaction systems including our Summit Derivative trading system.
- Design dimensional model (star schema) with knowledge of partitioning, indexing strategy, and enforcing constraints.
- Work with our clients to capture requirements and maintain/extend our Spend Warehouse model using the OBIEE admin tool. Requires customizing the RPD (Physical, BMM, and Presentation Layers).
- Develop an automated migration process of artifacts across environments from Dev to UAT to Production.
- Develop Technical Architecture documents providing high level application topology illustrating data flows in/out of the system.
- Provide tuning expertise across various reporting and trade processing systems.
- Support enhancements to our Summit trading platform.
- Proven Data Warehouse design and deployment experience designing star schemas, reporting and analytics for enterprise wide data warehouses.
- OBIEE & OBIA installation, configuration, extension, and support for EBS R11 and R12. Experience with Informatica ETL tools.
- Experience performing product gap analysis and specifying customization scope to enhance pre-built module capabilities.
- Strong understanding of PL/SQL and SQL Tuning required
- Strong understanding of C++
- OBI Applications – Procurement and Spend Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite Financials are a plus
- Experience with Summit trading systems is a plus
- 5+ years working with Oracle 11g/12c databases including PL/SQL development, SQL, and performance tuning.
- 5+ years working on structured Data Warehousing projects including design and development (Dimensional Modelling)
- 5+ years working experience with C++
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: C++/Oracle Senior Developer
Job ID: 171660
Full/Part Time: Full FTE