State Street Data Warehouse Developer - EVM, AVP in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
This position is for a Senior Developer working on the Enterprise Collateral Management application implementation team. The position requires a strong background in application development, a good understanding of leading IT technologies in particular RDBMS, Unix and Web Development. The person in this role will be completely hands-on and will work with cross-functional teams. The work will require a candidate to be competent in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in professional software development
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Java, ReactJS, RDBMS, PL SQL, Web Development and UNIX
- Experience in Data Modeling and Data Warehousing
- Experience in ETL tools
- Experience in Requirement analysis and solution design
- Ability to analyze complex sql queries and optimize them
- Any experience with Statestreet Cloud, Statestreet ESP, Statestreet IRD is a plus
- Self-Starter is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both written and orally
- Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task, meet aggressive timelines and have strong work ethics
- Experience of working in a financial industry
- Experience with agile development methodology
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Data Warehouse Developer - EVM, AVP
Job ID: 156990
Full/Part Time: Full FTE