State Street Information Systems Security Analyst, Assistant Vice President in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Serve as a critical team member of the Corporate Information Security “Cyber Security Center” participating in all aspects of the State Street’s Managed Security Services Program and managing Enterprise cyber security incidents. Develops a strong understanding of cyber security incident response best practices, State Street business and IT processes and incident remediation. Develops and delivers reports and other communication tools to help identify and assess cyber security risks and help drive risk-based decisions about information security investments.
- Participate in the review of system activity information from various Corporate Information Security/Cyber Security Center tools.
- Creation of work products to be collaborated on with other analyst team members; coordinating with the Managed Security Services (MSS) partner in its information analysis.
- Acting as an incident responder for Enterprise cyber security incidents.
- This role will also act as an interface to 3rd parties for incident escalation and tracking critical activities for incident response and associated root cause analysis.
- Will work with other analysts to review the categorization and prioritization of security events, based on trends with State Street cyber security risks.
- Position requirements include basic knowledge of IT security and data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or a related field ideally involving data analytics or cyber security.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to review reports and system activity logs to identify critical events, prioritize, and escalate as appropriate.
- Ability to make meaningful contributions to incident response activities.
- Strong understanding/knowledge of:
- Information Technology
- Cyber security
- Incident response
- Log management systems
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information to senior management and technical staff.
- Security incident response and management
- Project management
- Data Analysis
- Report writing
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Information Systems Security Analyst, Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 165986
Full/Part Time: Full FTE