State Street Operations Specialist, Associate 1 in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Carry out core processing activities in accordance with established procedures
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Resolve exceptions in a timely and accurate manner
- When necessary perform custom work for funds, look for ways to standardize when possible
- Escalate complex issues as needed for support in solving issues with a sense of urgency
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and timeliness of results
- Understand basic principles of process
- Identify all risk issues, breaches and suspicious transactions and act in accordance with the 'risk' escalation chain and operating procedures
- Share responsibility with lead or manager for resolving any issues related to processing activities and for accurate and timely processing and delivery
- Interact with internal and external clients to provide support as needed
- Perform related duties as assigned
During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- 0-1 years of experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Decision-making abilities
- Knowledge of excel
- Works well independently
State Street Job ID: 158797
Location: North Quincy, MA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Operations Specialist, Associate 1
Job ID: 158797
Full/Part Time: Full FTE