State Street Ops Specialist,Assc1 in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Calculate cash availability in accordance with performance standards and client deadlines
- Undertake routine tasks related to monitoring and processing cash and custody events
- Reconcile custody to accounting cash and share records
- Document all exceptions and clear exceptions by deadline
- Escalate exceptions as required
- Process cash sweep, wires and short term investment transactions
- Post cash receipt/disbursement entries to custody and accounting records
- Review and validate all daily activity in an accurate and timely manner, and maintain all required controls to ensure overall accuracy
- Research client issues and inquiries
- Assist senior team members with client inquiries and client contact
- Perform all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines
- During the course of day-to-day operations, employees are may observe unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity. The specific scenarios and escalation methods are detailed in the relevant procedures and employees are required to follow these procedures ensuring that they identify unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and escalate appropriately
Other duties as assigned
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree including business coursework or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong accuracy aptitude, and detail orientation
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure within a deadline and detail oriented environment
North Quincy, MA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
This candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
Job Title: Ops Specialist,Assc1
Job ID: 166918
Full/Part Time: Full FTE