State Street Program Manager Senior Consultant, Vice President in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Program Manager we are seeking will have experience leading diverse, large, highly technical enterprise implementations, influencing participants and leaders at all levels. They will develop and manage program plans to insure that deliverables are on track and insure that status updates are provided on a regular cadence. The Program Manager will provide direction and leadership to team members regarding scope, schedule, budget, risks, issues, and tasks. They will be responsible for insuring alignment across stakeholders, and that leadership is engaged in addressing key decisions and communications across all impacted parties. A focus within the financial services industry is strongly preferred. PMP certification is preferred.
- Ability to frame and dimension a program, starting from something as basic as a problem statement and standing up all required work streams and governance required to form an effective program structure
- Lead the end to end planning and management of large, complex program(s)
- Establish and manage key stakeholder relationships to ensure that key decision makers are involved in the appropriate aspects of the program to the appropriate degree
- Lead program reviews with executive management
- Develop investment forecasts for programs, develop consolidated financial views across the program, and lead the program sponsors through financial change control process as needed
- Create and maintain all documents contained in the program management plan (including but not limited to communication plans, program plans with milestones, risks and issues register)
- Expert with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in related FINTECH field preferred.
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Ability to lead complex enterprise wide programs
- Ability to communicate and present to executives
- Ability to drive execution
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong business analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
Quincy - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Program Manager Senior Consultant, Vice President
Job ID: 170684
Full/Part Time: Full FTE