State Street Strategic Initiatives Consultant, Vice President in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Consultants with State Street’s internal consulting team possess work experience in the financial services industry, data analytics, or relevant management consulting disciplines. Consultants will support multiple internal engagements, face off directly with senior clients, and develop solutions to address business challenges.
- Serve as engagement manager for multiple simultaneous internal consulting projects. Provide project management and lead a diverse set of consultants and internal employees for internal strategic initiatives. Oversee the quality of all project work and deliverables.
- Address client business challenges using relevant consulting methodologies, financial or operational analysis to develop recommendations and implementation plans.
- Analyze effectiveness of current processes and approaches and recommend solutions as appropriate.
- Maintain relationships with internal clients and colleagues to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide training and guidance to junior consultants in support of project delivery as well as professional development.
- Keep abreast of Company developments as well as, within the industry, developments related to performance and analytics capabilities. Assist in monitoring peer and competitor practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- 6-10 years of financial services management consulting experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial services industry.
- Successful track record of leading projects and project teams in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent strategic planning skills; results-oriented.
- Business acumen, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, project management and managerial skills.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Strategic Initiatives Consultant, Vice President
Job ID: 170217
Full/Part Time: Full FTE