State Street Systems Consultant, Vice President in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Meet with business users across multiple domains and work with them to translate their business requirements into a clear technical design. In many cases the design may encompass multiple technical platforms (i.e. Data Warehouse, ETL, Oracle EPM Application).
- Able to support our entire EPM Suite of applications and work with internal team members and third party consulting partners on specific projects as required.
- Design dimensional Essbase models for both ASO and BSO applications. Be able to convert BSO to ASO model.
- Capable of supporting the existing Oracle HFM and FDMEE implementation.
- Able to working independently when integrating relational sources into EPM applications.
- Provide technical direction on several EPM Applications including HFM, FDMEE, HPCM, DRM and FCM and design/build integrations across these applications.
- Provide design documentation to capture high level data flows, facts, and dimensions.
- Able to work with vendors to resolve issues and manage patching across the EPM Suite. Some infrastructure oversight for EPM Suite is required.
- Support and extend our EPM development framework making use of enterprise scheduling and custom scripting framework.
- Support Smartview and Hyperion Financial Reporting.
- Provide guidance on Oracle EPM usage to other development team members.
- Develop an automated migration process of artifacts across environments from Dev to UAT to Production.
- Provide tuning expertise across the EPM platform (Database SQL Tuning, Essbase Server, Web Server).
- Proven ability to lead the design and development of Essbase BSO and ASO applications. Experience with calc rules, solve order, report scripting, and MDX is required. Performance tuning experience is also required for Essbase load/calcs as well as measuring user response times.
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and FDMEE is required. HFM Rule development and experience integration HFM results with downstream applications is a plus.
- Experience working with business partners to conduct business analysis and requirement definition workshops.
- Technical ability to be able to not only manage an effort, but to develop the solution is important. This is a technical role with a high percentage of time spent in development.
- Experience with Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM) is a plus.
- OBIEE 12c and E-Business Suite Financials (GL, AP, AR, FA) skills are a plus.
Strong understanding of PL/SQL and SQL Tuning required.
5+ years working with Oracle 11g/12c databases including PL/SQL development, SQL, and performance tuning.
- 5+ years working with Oracle EPM Suite (Essbase, HFM, FDM)
- 5+ years working on structured Data Warehousing projects including design and development (Dimensional Modelling)
- 1+ years working with Oracle HPCM
- Excellent Communication Skills
Quincy - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Systems Consultant, Vice President
Job ID: 159920
Full/Part Time: Full FTE