Dell Sr Analyst, Bus Sys Analyst in Southboro, Massachusetts
The Business Systems Analyst plays a key role as subject matter expert and technical consultant throughout the lifecycle of assigned applications used by Business Units and Administrative functions across EMC. Business Systems Analysts are responsible for supporting the end to end implementation of projects and solutions from analyzing and documenting business requirements, preparing solution proposals, translating requirements into functional specifications, supporting build deliverables, planning and performing test activities, providing end-user training and creating end-user documentation, through to deployment, stabilization and steady state support. The Business Systems Analyst will posses a unique blend of technical, business, and people skills, have the ability to effectively prioritize work assignments, work in a team environment and will possess excellent problem solving skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Document and design current and future IT enabled solutions and drive all relevant business analysis to ensure the most effective recommendations are made for successful solution and project plan completion.
· Accurately translates Business Requirements into system functionality requirements. High aptitude for interpreting technical documentation as well as authoring or updating documents as needed (Functional Designs, Business Process Designs).
· Responsible for functional specifications for small and midsize projects.
· Experience interpreting user needs and writing functional specifications for new systems, systems changes and / or system enhancements; Presenting ideas in a focused and concise manner. Ability to create compelling business justification for recommended ideas.
· Work independently and within cross functional project teams.
· Creates and executes low to moderate complex test scripts, provides training to end users and responds to critical and routine production support requests.
· Supports day-to-day business operations functions, business applications and supporting technologies.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
· Detail oriented.
· Organizational skills.
· Business Writing skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
· Sense of urgency.
· Interpersonal skills.
- Oracle eBusiness knowledge
Experience Required: 2+ years relevant experience
Physical Requirements: No
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Southboro