MAPFRE Insurance Brand & UX Designer Sr in Webster, Massachusetts
Brand & UX Designer Sr
Location :Webster, MA
Are you looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities, great benefits and recognition for a job well done? Join MAFPRE Insurance!
MAPFRE Insurance is a forward thinking insurance company offering friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. For decades, MAPFRE Insurance has been protecting families and their possessions with quality insurance coverage and a strong commitment to service excellence.
Your Future Starts Here!
Brand and UX Designer Sr
Designs, delivers, and optimizes user experiences and brand consistency across digital properties (campaign landing pages, website, quote & buy experience, and app). Drives adoption of industry-leading practices and implements design systems, tools, and technologies that help turn customers into engaged advocates.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent, related experience.
- Experience: 8 or more years - or Bachelor's Degree equivalent plus 10 or more years.
- Knowledge: Complete understanding and knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work. Applies them to perform or lead work requiring extensive analytical business skills.
- Decision Making: Makes decisions using broad management limits. Applies guidelines and procedures that leave considerable room for discretion and interpretation. Decisions directly influence project, client relationships and or expenditures. Additionally, decisions exert some influence on organization's long-range goals and objectives. Participates in determining objectives of assignments.
- Supervision Received: Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Leadership: Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff as needed. Takes a lead role in group, team or project.
- Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Applies knowledge to determine solutions to complex problems with minimal direction. Uses research and analysis to develop innovative and practical solutions which are consistent with organizational objectives.
- Client Contacts: Manages internal and external relationships. Represents organization as prime contact for projects and other necessary communications. Interaction may include senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring complex coordination between organizations. Communication involves persuasion and negotiation, as applicable. Seeks ways of improving client service. Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities 8-10 years of professional experience with interaction and visual design for digital experiences, with demonstrated experiences in mobile web and mobile appStrong UI/UX portfolio required that showcases complex, creative UX solutions, and visual design.Deep understanding of user-centered design, with excellent hands-on graphic design skills and the ability to translate user requirements into a design vision and turn concepts into an actionable plan required to deliver the experience.Passionate about creating user-centric experiences and building great, consistent, and powerful digital experiences across different touch points.Experience with conceptual design and creative prototypes as well as tactical UI design and implementation.Establish consistent UX patterns & standards that can be employed and showcased across multiple customer touch points (web, email, social, app, digital advertising, print, etc).General understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process.Work with other team members to help build, advocate for, educate about, and ultimately grow a UX-focused practice discipline for the broader business team.Experience with interaction and visual design of mobile (web and native app) experiences.Strong prototyping skills and experience with user research to rapidly iterate.Knowledgeable in maintaining and extending brand identity systems.Strong background in iconography, typography, and layout.Demonstrated expertise across the full Adobe suite of software products.Demonstrated experience with employing and optimizing responsive design principles.Strong listening, organization, and communication skills regarding UI design process, methods and rationale.Stay abreast of UI design best practices, trends and techniques.Strong written and oral communication skills (comfortable in interacting with all levels of the company and presenting projects and status reports).Able to successfully collaborate, whiteboard, document, and lead design interactions with various product owners to concept and create innovative solutions.Empathy with a strong sense of user-centric narrative and experience creating user flow.Detail oriented with an excellent eye on visual standards.Have a strong design point of view and the ability to sell ideas and concepts to internal stakeholders.MAPFRE is committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource. We know our employees are the foundation for our accomplishments. That’s why we offer so many opportunities to share in the success they help us achieve. We are MAPFRE. We are people who take care of people.
If you require an accommodation for a disability so that you may participate in the selection process, you are encouraged to contact the MAPFRE Insurance Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.