MAPFRE Insurance Support Services Rep I in Webster, Massachusetts
Support Services Rep I
Location :Webster, MA
Are you looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities, great benefits and recognition for a job well done? Join MAFPRE Insurance!
MAPFRE Insurance is a forward thinking insurance company offering friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. For decades, MAPFRE Insurance has been protecting families and their possessions with quality insurance coverage and a strong commitment to service excellence.
Your Future Starts Here!
Support Services Rep I
Responsible to follow established procedures to review, verify and process incoming insurance-related documentation. This position will include responsibilities in one of the following functional areas: Mail, Filing, Word Processing, General Clerical Support or Electronic Imaging.
- Education: High School or equivalent knowledge or related experience.
- Experience: 0 - 1 years.
- Knowledge: Little knowledge of the detailed aspects of the job. Some understanding of practices and procedures in a particular field i.e. accounting, claims.
- Decision Making: Follows regular, detailed standards and instructions. Applies clearly defined guidelines and procedures in making timely decisions, given the necessary information.
- Supervision Received: Works under close supervision; work performance is frequently checked.
- Leadership: Works as an individual contributor. Learns the details of the job.
- Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Applies knowledge to help solve routine problems requiring independent thinking with direction.
- Client Contacts: Little contact. Routine exchange internally overall. Typically provides or obtains information requiring little explanation or interpretation. Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Strong organization and prioritization skills.Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.Must have strong PC skills for recordkeeping and research, and familiarity with various office equipment. Ability to interact well with others in a team environment.Aptitude for numerical order keeping.Typing requirement of 90 keystrokes required for Remittance and Financial Services and 40 wpm required for Processing Services.MAPFRE is committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource. We know our employees are the foundation for our accomplishments. That’s why we offer so many opportunities to share in the success they help us achieve. We are MAPFRE. We are people who take care of people.
If you require an accommodation for a disability so that you may participate in the selection process, you are encouraged to contact the MAPFRE Insurance Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.