Randstad Image Processing Engineer in Westford, Massachusetts
Image Processing Engineer
date posted:Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Candidates must be able to develop and optimize software from detailed algorithm description documents and/or prototype algorithm code for airborne and ground image processing.
· They must be able to design/develop robust code and sharable libraries that will easily integrate into external architectures.
· They must have expert level experience in C and/or C++, object oriented programming and a strong grasp of advanced mathematics.
· Familiarity with JAVA and prototyping languages, such as Matlab or IDL would be a plus.
· They should have experience with integrated development environments and revision control environments.
· They must hold, at minimum, a bachelor of science in software engineering, computer engineering or related discipline with a proven track record of success.
o The candidate should have at least 6 years of experience in related work, strong team skills.
o If the candidate has a graduate degree, 4 years of experience are needed.
· They must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.