BCM Controls Corporation Security Service Engineer in Woburn, Massachusetts
Thank you for considering BCM Controls as an employer of choice. We welcome you to explore our job opening, and encourage you to apply.
BCM Controls designs, installs and services integrated security and building automation systems in the greater Boston area. BCM leads the building systems marketplace with flexible systems based on understanding how a building will best serve its owners. Utilizing highly skilled teams, BCM consistently delivers optimal customer based integrated systems that control all aspects of building operations such as Access Control, Security, IP Video Surveillance, HVAC, and Lighting.
We are currently seeking a Security Service Engineer in our Woburn, MA office to represent BCM Controls at various customer sites. The main duties of this position are to maintain positive customer relations, perform maintenance, system upgrades and respond to Access Control, Security and IP Video Surveillance/CCTV service calls in a quick and effective manner while adhering to codes, regulations and standards.
• Performs equipment troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance for access control, IP Video Surveillance/CCTV, intrusion detection and PC based systems.
• Maintains documentation of services provided.
• Maintains site back-ups and documentation.
• Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns/answering questions.
• Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeps security information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Strong customer orientation including the ability to manage expectations and satisfy customers
• 2-4 years experience and a solid understanding of commercial Access/IP Video/CCTV equipment
• Mass D License Preferred
• Functional and technical ability to evaluate service problems, recommend appropriate action and follow through
• Safety Minded
• Experience with electronic systems, troubleshooting, estimating and dealing with complexity
• Works well independently and as part of a team
• Strong verbal communication skills including ability to keeping others informed
• Current driver’s license with a good driving record
In exchange for your expertise and valued contributions, BCM Controls offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including a company matched 401(k) plan, an incentive plan and a work environment where innovation, problem solving and technical aptitude are recognized and rewarded.
BCM Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer