Schneider Electric Channel Manager - Industry Services Partners in Andover, Massachusetts
Channel Manager - Industry Services Partners REF# 005466
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
As an Industry Services Partner Channel Manager you’ll be in charge to enable indirect channels with our Services offers and to tailor our existing offers to fits with channel requirements and opportunities while providing the relevant tools & processes to support those channels.
Your core focus will be to
- enable services offers to be sold by mainly Specialized Distributors and System Integrators but you’ll have also to address Panel Builders & OEMs and to support eCommerce approach
- define detailed Customer Journey throughout the E2E customer experience and make sure offers and tools are fully supporting those needs
- digitize those experience leveraging existing platform and / or supporting the development of new ones
You’ll also be in charge of defining the incentivizes for our various channels and value player and make sure we enable them through the offers and tools we will deploy in the countries.
In your position you’ll have the following main tasks and missions:
- Understand our services offers value proposition and associated execution processes
- Work with our offer managers to adapt offers to partner requirements while defining precisely updated processes and tools
- Work with Global Field Services Partner Program teams to
- Deploy the modified offers and processes in countries work with our Category managers and Channel & Marketing country teams and the Industry Commercial Organization and
§ adapt existing program to Industry related specific partners and associated services offers
§ complete a Partner playbook to clarify approach and enable countries organization
§ develop further the “Digital Logbook” concept enabling partners to realize basic maintenance tasks and attach core documents to a global and shared repository (this being one of the major pillar of the Digitization for partners)
§ define and deploy tracking approach with Partners putting in place the right tools and incentives
§ Understanding channel country landscapes
§ Enabling & Deploying consistency rules
§ Support and challenge the platforming exercise with country organization (marketing and channel managers) and our GTM and ICO organization
§ Ensuring countries commitments on the new channel program and on the business objectives
§ Saturating the channels with only relevant offers
§ Bringing countries marketing expertise support of Services Offers & tools for indirect channels
§ Work with the Launch Manager for launch events if needed
- Bachelor or Master degree with at least 3 to 4 years of sales experience in a multiple distribution channel environment (industrial distributors, System Integrators, OEMs, ….).
- Ability to excel within a cross-functional team
- Clear understanding of business organizations and their buying cycles
- Strong strategic thinking, initiative and leadership skills
- Strong relationship selling skills within the channels community
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the difference between B2B and B2C value chains; customers, specifiers and influencers
- Knowledge of Digital eCommerce platforms and processes is a plus.
- Fluent English is mandatory and an excellent level of and French is a plus this position.
Possible Primary Location
CA Dollard les Ormeaux
US Boston One Campus
Any other location is possible as long as we are close to existing teams and with easy access to global transportation capabilities. Home office possible at least part time.
Travel 35% of the time maximum, WW travels
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Andover
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 005466